Amy Errett, founder and CEO of Madison Reed, isn’t concerned with the flurry of newcomers into the hair color business. With the hair color category growing after several stagnant years—fueled by necessity as at-home color spiked during the pandemic—there are more brands looking for their share of sales.
- Jessica Chastain Boosted Her Hair Color Before Winning an Oscar with This $22 At-Home Hair Mask
- Madison Reed Is Well Poised As Hair Color Becomes Beauty’s Next Battleground
- How This Multi-Hyphenate Entrepreneur, Investor Is Disrupting The Hair Color Space For Women
- America’s #1 Organic Gardening Company Back To The Roots Raises $15M
- Madison Reed Wins Allure’s Best of Beauty Award